profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Sunday, March 25, 2007 @ 1:16 am
Alley Went for Audrey's birthday party this morning! I'm sure my bowling score bowls you over: ![]() This is why I'm not in the school bowling team. ![]() And this is further proven. ![]() Yay, my first pin! :D ![]() Sigh Carrie, Daphne, and I werent allowed to use bumpers, and I've always used bumpers! Hahahaha. My final score was 18, and I am not a loser because IT WASN'T A ZERO hahaha! Ryan the little boy cousin attacked all of us again, with his ultimate saliva machine gun. So we were coated with an extra layer of amylase. Er... free moisturiser? Anw, Gu Jie made awesome balloons that everyone snapped up and even strangers in the restaurant just came over and stole our balloons tsktsk so we didnt have enough for the little kiddies. Mango cheesecake was really good :) Yup, then came home, binged on "baked, not fried!" snow pea things, and then promptly fell asleep for two hours. TODAY WAS SUCH A PIGGISH DAY!!! |